Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh MAN, last night was crazy. Just kidding, I went to sleep at 9:30. I think I should just not blog when nothing exciting happens so I can remain mysterious and people will assume I'm too busy doing interesting things to sit at my computer and type a few grammatically incorrect paragraphs.

So yesterday, I got up at 4:30... went to boot camp where we ran up and down the University of Memphis parking garage. It was fun, especially when I put my hand down on the ground to do pushups on one the levels and stuck it right on a cigarette butt.

I didn't go into my internship yesterday because I had to take some staff photos at the Racquet Club. I also had to finish the employee handbook I have been working on so overall it was a productive morning... I also learned how to bind! Kinkos aint going nothing on me... except better printing quality and a friendly and knowledgeable staff. I was going to drive over to Murfreesburo TN yesterday to watch St.Mary's tennis play in the semis of state but that didn't quite work out since i don't have a car. It's hard to road trip without one.



Sat in the stadium for a half hour waiting to take the staff picture

I got really bored waiting for the RC staff to come and was looking around and noticed the railing is basically held up by a plastic tie thing.. cool

I kicked it and found that yes indeed, it was not sturdy in the least and it would be easy to fall to your demise
This is the desk I sit at in the tennis office where I spend my days... mostly complaining, sometimes doing work..
Oh, but look at what was discovered in the back office... this temporarily halts my complaining..
Here is the 18 page book I made/designed/bound... good times, it was tons of fun.(no)
A glance at one of the pages...

I went to lunch @Luchesi's and the production staff from Food Network, who I recognized from when the Waggoners and I went food truck hunting the other night, all walked in shortly after. They were all male and had a lot of tattoos. I decided if I want to get into TV perhaps I should conform a little, obviously on what I can, which would just be the tattoo aspect of the two things I listed. I'm sorry, I think a list has to be at least three things, but as I previously stated, these paragraphs has bad grammar.

I ran from the Racquet Club over to Kathryn's house and it started pouring and there was a tornado warning in the process of my turtle-pace jog and I got drenched. It's okay though because I just looked like I was sweating a lot from being so intense.

After I hitched a ride in a beast of a car, aka my mother picked me up in the golden mini van with 1 automatic door (which I wrote a rap about in middle school) <--that will be included once I find it, which will be once I clean my room, which will be never-- I came home, made myself dinner - attempted to watch a tutorial online of how to animate graphics while simultaneously soaking in all the knowledge one can gain by watching Real Housewives of the OC (which is like -8).

Mom came home later, saw me sprawled out on the couch, told me she was surprised I was not already asleep and I groggily agreed it was getting very late. Then I looked at the clock and it was 8:30. And then I went out to the club. Just kidding.


Until my next set of awesome adventures ---

Sylvia

Last night I ate 13 cookies from the Pepperidge Farm variety pack. As I told Kathryn, I made those cookies my bitch (excuse the language) Oh and this is a lovely view of one (of my 2) misshapen thumbs .. neato

No comments:

Post a Comment